Live Oxygen or EWOT
LIVE OXYGEN: Harnessing the Power of Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) for Optimal Health
Exercise is widely known for its numerous health benefits, including improved cardiovascular fitness, weight management, and stress reduction. Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT), also known as LIVE OXYGEN, takes exercise to a new level by combining physical activity with the inhalation of oxygen-rich air. This therapy aims to enhance cellular oxygenation and optimize the body’s natural healing and rejuvenation processes.
Understanding LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT
LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT involves performing physical exercise while inhaling oxygen at higher concentrations than what is normally present in ambient air. This therapy aims to increase oxygen delivery to the body’s tissues, allowing for improved cellular oxygenation and promoting optimal physiological functioning.
How LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT Works
- Increased Oxygen Supply: During LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT sessions, individuals wear a mask or nasal cannula connected to a device that delivers highly concentrated oxygen. By inhaling oxygen-rich air, participants receive a higher level of oxygen compared to what is typically available in regular air. This increased oxygen supply allows for enhanced oxygenation of the blood and tissues during exercise.
- Increased Oxygen Uptake: During physical activity, oxygen uptake by the body increases to meet the elevated energy demands. By combining exercise with the inhalation of oxygen-rich air, LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT further augments oxygen uptake, ensuring that the body receives an ample supply of oxygen to support optimal cellular function.
Benefits of LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT for Health Problems
- Enhanced Cardiovascular Function: LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT supports cardiovascular health by improving oxygenation of the blood and enhancing oxygen delivery to the heart and other vital organs. This therapy can enhance cardiac output, improve circulation, and promote more efficient oxygen utilization, contributing to overall cardiovascular fitness.
- Increased Energy Levels: Optimal oxygenation is essential for cellular energy production. By increasing oxygen supply to the body during exercise, LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT can enhance cellular metabolism and energy production, leading to increased energy levels and improved stamina.
- Accelerated Recovery and Healing: The increased availability of oxygen during LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT sessions can support the body’s healing and recovery processes. Oxygen is crucial for tissue repair, and by enhancing oxygen delivery to injured or stressed tissues, this therapy may promote faster recovery and improved healing outcomes.
- Improved Mental Clarity and Cognitive Function: Oxygen is vital for brain function, and inadequate oxygenation can lead to cognitive impairment and reduced mental clarity. LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT can enhance oxygen supply to the brain, potentially improving mental focus, concentration, and cognitive performance.
- Enhanced Detoxification: Proper oxygenation is crucial for efficient detoxification processes in the body. LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT can support the elimination of toxins by optimizing oxygen delivery to the cells and enhancing cellular metabolism, aiding in the removal of waste products and promoting detoxification.
- Stress Reduction and Emotional Well-being: Physical exercise is known to reduce stress and enhance mood through the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good hormones. By combining exercise with oxygen therapy, LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT may further enhance these mood-enhancing effects, supporting emotional well-being and stress reduction.
- Reduction of susceptibility to disease
- Cancer and cancer relapse prophylaxis (stabilization of immunodefense)
- Increase in general circulation stability
- Conditioning at permanent job stress (restorative training for manager)
- Conditioning before predictable intensive physical or psychical stress(operations, delivery, several hours of artistic, political or sporting events)
- Conditioning after intensive stress to minimize the aftermaths (danger of heart attack also in younger years, fatigue, difficulty of breathing, reduction in vitality, and so on)
- Increase of mechanical performance reserve strongly reduced at ripe old age and therefore an increase of individual expectation of life (reduction of the „biologic age“ by average of 10 years)
- Intensification of holiday effect by treatment during the holiday period
For Current Illnesses:
- Eye disorders
- Angina-pectoris – reduces attacks by supporting the perfusion of coronary vessels
- Strengthening of inspiratory muscles in pulmonary emphysema
- Amelioration of bronchial asthma and shortness of breath
- Influence on certain liver diseases, support of detoxifying function of liver at toxic load
- Combating circulatory disorders in extremities (intermittent claudication, prevention of amputations)
- Reduction of frequency and severity of migraine attacks
- Acceleration of wound healing/contribution to renormalizing low blood pressure
- Acceleration of rehabilitation after serious illness (after a heart attack, operation, infection, intoxication)
- Reduction of side effects and increase of the main effect of drugs
- Amelioration of toxic side effects of conventional cancer therapies (operation, radiation, and chemotherapy)
- Increasing performance reserve is reduced by a lack of exercise after serious illnesses (especially such as paralysis, arthritis, rheumatism, and nursing cases).
LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT represents an innovative approach to exercise that combines physical activity with the inhalation of oxygen-rich air. By increasing oxygen supply and uptake during exercise, this therapy optimizes oxygenation at the cellular level, leading to numerous potential benefits for various health problems. From improved cardiovascular function and energy levels to enhanced recovery and mental clarity, LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT offers a promising avenue for individuals seeking to optimize their health and well-being. As with any therapeutic modality, it is essential to consult with a qualified healthcare professional to determine the suitability of LIVE OXYGEN or EWOT for your specific health condition and receive appropriate guidance for safe and effective implementation.
Other Oxygen therapies include: